Black screen.....still :( [Solved]

Ask a question purplebunny - Last answered on Feb 22, 2016 02:04AM
Hello,

I have tried your fix but mines still black. The fan is working and so are the lights I just still have a black screen. I really need my PC back for my studies. Can you please help me?
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Purplebunny,

If you are using windows 10, you can follow the instructions given here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I still have nothing. It won't even start up. All I have now is the fan whirring and the lights flashing but no display. I can't sign in the screen is just.....well, dead!!

I am using windows 10 but the link you sent me, can't help me, but thank you for trying :).

Is there anything else I can try?
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Danny,

Thank you for the email. Although it didn't work, I did try your original fix, but with a twist (sort of). I turned on my computer and held the on button for around 2 minutes, then I switched the computer on straight away. It worked :) It's on :).

Thank you so much for your quick reply and help, I could kiss you right now he he xx

Thank you kindly Purple-Bunny :) x
dannyds 203Posts Thursday January 28, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 5, 2016 Last seen - Feb 22, 2016 02:04AM
Hi Purple,

I was on holiday for two days, so didn't get time to reply to you, but I am glad that you have fixed your stuff. Do visit often here in this forum if you have any more query.

Thanks!
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?