Black screen.....still :( [Solved]

Ask a question purplebunny - Last answered on Feb 22, 2016 02:04AM by dannyds
Hello,

I have tried your fix but mines still black. The fan is working and so are the lights I just still have a black screen. I really need my PC back for my studies. Can you please help me?
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Purplebunny,

If you are using windows 10, you can follow the instructions given here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I still have nothing. It won't even start up. All I have now is the fan whirring and the lights flashing but no display. I can't sign in the screen is just.....well, dead!!

I am using windows 10 but the link you sent me, can't help me, but thank you for trying :).

Is there anything else I can try?
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi Danny,

Thank you for the email. Although it didn't work, I did try your original fix, but with a twist (sort of). I turned on my computer and held the on button for around 2 minutes, then I switched the computer on straight away. It worked :) It's on :).

Thank you so much for your quick reply and help, I could kiss you right now he he xx

Thank you kindly Purple-Bunny :) x
dannyds 202Posts Thursday January 28, 2016Registration date ContributorStatus May 5, 2016 Last seen - Feb 22, 2016 02:04AM
Hi Purple,

I was on holiday for two days, so didn't get time to reply to you, but I am glad that you have fixed your stuff. Do visit often here in this forum if you have any more query.

Thanks!
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?