My pendrive is not detecting [Solved]

Ask a question Karthi - Latest answer on Mar 5, 2016 01:02AM
Hello,
My pendrive is not detecting in my lg led TV is there any solution pls tell me...
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Whether it get detected on your pc?
Karthi- Mar 4, 2016 12:55AM
Yes , it's working PC laptop, another HP 8gb pendrive is working my LED LG TV past 2 years, this is HPv220w 32gb is not working in the TV what I will do is there any settings to change?
Computertech 3772Posts Friday February 6, 2015Registration date ModeratorStatus July 18, 2016 Last seen - Mar 4, 2016 12:56AM
what is the format of the pendrive FAT or NTFS?
Karthi- Mar 4, 2016 12:58AM
I don't know about that how to know that is that FAT OR NTFS?
Computertech 3772Posts Friday February 6, 2015Registration date ModeratorStatus July 18, 2016 Last seen - Mar 4, 2016 01:35AM
Insert pendrive on your pc. Right click on computer-->manage--> disk management--> see for your pendrive and check whether it is FAT32.
karthi- Mar 4, 2016 02:28AM
I tried that above steps but it shows only HPv220w USB device,what is the problem why it not shown in that tv
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Yes, it's working on my PC laptop
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
see this for your pendrive first:

Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Yeah, it shows that name of ex FAT
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Try to copy the files and folders on the pendrive to your pc, Format your pendrive to FAT32 or NTFS format(During formatting you lose your data's so save it on safe place) copy the files to your pen drive and try to use it on your TV.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
ok but what are the steps to change my pendrive into NTFS
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Thank you so much for helping me, I got your point.. Now my pendrive working also my tv. Tank u so much....:)
Computertech 3772Posts Friday February 6, 2015Registration date ModeratorStatus July 18, 2016 Last seen - Mar 5, 2016 01:02AM
you are welcome.
Add comment

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!