My monitor no signal, no sounds beeping,

Closed
xtx_iceman09 Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 21, 2009 - Apr 21, 2009 at 06:18 AM
 Your-mom - Jun 10, 2009 at 08:52 AM
hello,
i have a problem with my pc, when i turn on my cpu there are no signal in the monitor and no beeping sounds that i heard. but the cpu is working all fans are spin. the last time that i remember is im playing w/ my pc games and restart after that the keyboard is not function. and when i restart there no signal in my monitor. pls! help me w/ my problem thanks!

3 responses

packbellz Posts 20 Registration date Saturday September 13, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2009 7
Apr 21, 2009 at 08:07 AM
hi,
this means that there is a problem with your graphics card.
remove it and then plug it again.
check also the monitor cables.
if the problem persists, then another graphics card to see the result.
normally, this should fix trhe problem.
xtx_iceman09 Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 21, 2009 1
Apr 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM
i already do that, i remove my graphic card and use the built in video card. i check also the cable wire in my monitor. but is not work nothing happens. and i also try to press to power button in 30 seconds. its the same no beeping sounds. is there any someone who cant help me to solve my problem with my pc. i doubt that the problem is in my mobo. xfx 610i. thanks!!!
I know you doubt its your motherboard - and I hope the same, coz I'm currently having the same problem. I've had it unplugged for months at a time, so that's not of issue, and as for graphics cards - I've tried 3: 2 agp, 1 pci, and all are just putting monitors (have used multiples for assurances) to sleep. Hate to admit it but I think our mobos are fried...