No Signal Problem On Monitor

Closed
TheLordOfTheCraft Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2016 - Nov 2, 2016 at 09:45 AM
TheLordOfTheCraft Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2016 - Nov 3, 2016 at 04:32 AM
Hello guys, I've been experiencing a problem with my computer because when everytime I power it On my monitor says "No Signal" even the fan is running and the lights are on. I tried so many, many solutions like cleaning my pc, cleaning the ram but none of them worked. My hope in fixing may computer is now fading. Please help me thank you :-)
And for you to know I've been experiencing this problem for 6 years :-)

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 3, 2016 at 04:06 AM
Hi TheLordOfTheCraft,

Is this a laptop PC? So basically you were not able to use the PC for the past 6 years, right? As far as I understood, after pressing the power button, the cooling fan starts running but all you get on screen is the No Signal text.
Please try connecting your PC to another monitor or to a TV. Check if the problem persists. If so, the issue may be PC related and you may need to ask a technician for some guidance. It is hard to say where the problem comes from, but is possible that you are facing a hardware failure. If you get signal on another monitor, most probably there is a problem with your monitor of with its connections.

Hope this helps

TheLordOfTheCraft Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen November 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 at 04:32 AM
Thank you very much R2D2_WD's, now I will try if it works on another monitor :)