I have been hacked Please help me!!!!!!!

Closed
Liana Ralston - Apr 29, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 29, 2017 at 04:37 PM
Hello, I have been hacked and someone made a new Facebook account and has added my family and friends as well as a new Facebook messenger This person then used one of my pictures from another Facebook account that I have This person/people then messengered my sister and started to become inappropriate and racist and and cursed her out Then when my sister called he/she or they then started to start texting exactly like me When my sister contacted me a little while ago and told me the situation My sister then went back to this profile and found that he/she or they had deleted I would really appreciate it if you could look into this situation and do all the necessary actions to handle this matter and hopefully somehow have a way in the near future to prevent things like this happening Thank you

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 29, 2017 at 04:37 PM
You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Facebook.