Moderators are members of CCM.net chosen on the basis of the following criteria: involvement on the forum and, in particular, on the technical forums; participation in the knowledge base; correct use of the moderator alerts; and demonstration of diplomacy, interpersonal skills, a capacity for analysis, and technical knowledge.
When possible, moderators are asked to offer the offending poster encouragement to correct and re-post their message.
- General Terms and Conditions of Use
- How is your data processed by CCM?
- CCM: Who we are
- Advice for writing messages on CCM
- CCM: Online Services
- CCM: User Guide
- Why CCM cannot recover your personal passwords
- How to register for CCM Membership?
- CCM: My profile has been blocked, what to do?
- How to browse CCM?
- CCM: Moderation of defamatory posts
- CCM: Community Management
- How to contribute to the development of CCM?
- CCM: Copyright Information