I must not contain any:
- Proselytism (religion and politics)
- Insult or degrading content
- Inappropriate photos
- Inappropriate user names
- Personal data other than those where space is provided
- Any other reasons which are deemed to be contrary to the Charter
CCM moderators can block a profile, so other users can no longer access its contents. Note that: a simple profile block does not prohibit the member to post, sending, and receiving private messages. But the profile is no longer accessible to other members and anonymous users. You will receive a private message from a moderator explaining why your profile has been blocked.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Delete anything that doesn't align with the charter. Modify your photo if needed.
- Go to the bottom and click Submit.
- Please contact the moderator who wrote to you to report the changes.
- General Terms and Conditions of Use
- How is your data processed by CCM?
- CCM: Who we are
- Advice for writing messages on CCM
- CCM: Online Services
- CCM: User Guide
- Why CCM cannot recover your personal passwords
- How to register for CCM Membership?
- How to browse CCM?
- CCM: Moderation of defamatory posts
- CCM: Community Management
- How to contribute to the development of CCM?
- Moderation Guidelines
- CCM: Copyright Information