Microsoft Teams is one of the most convenient apps for audio and video calls and teamwork. In this article, we will explain to you how to join a Microsoft Teams meeting if you received an invitation.
How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting from the app?
If you want to join a Microsoft Teams meeting using your desktop Microsoft Teams application, follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Teams on your computer and go to the Calendar and select the meeting you’d like to join.
- Click on Join.
- Turn on your camera and your microphone and choose how you’d like to appear: you can either leave the background you have, blur it, or even choose a custom one.
- Finally, click on Join now and you will enter the virtual meeting room.
How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting on the web?
If you don’t have the Microsoft Teams software and you’d like to join a meeting as a guest, you can do so by following these instructions:
- Open the Teams email invitation and click on Join Meeting.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft Teams website where you have the choice of whether to continue on the web or to download the Microsoft Teams computer app. If you’d like to continue without downloading the program, type your name in the meeting and set up your video and audio preferences.
- Click on Join now and you will enter the meeting!