The scanner is an external hardware electronic device, connected with cables to the PC enabling users to scan data files. When you buy a GenX scanner, an installation CD comes preloaded with the device drivers through the installation interface software.
The CD can be inserted into the disk drive of your PC and the drivers get installed with the most often used features of the scanner; customisable features are also available if you wish to perform additional tasks. In case the installation CD is lost, it can be downloaded from the product website where you can also find an installation manual and hardware description manual to help you out.
To Install a GenX Scanner without the CD:
Without the CD you must download the driver to install it; use the link below to get the driver:
- Once you have downloaded the driver, you can install it and update your drivers accordingly.
- If you were having problems with your scanner, they should now be resolved. If not, contact the manufacturer.
- Genx scanner driver
- Genx scanner
- Genx scanner driver for windows 10
- Driver to scanner: RCFA4122EU [solved] > Forum - Software
- Genx Scanner RCFA4122EU [solved] > Forum - Software
- GENX 600dpi scanner driver [solved] > Forum - Drivers
- Software for genx 1200 dpi scanner [solved] > Forum - Drivers
- GenX Scanner Drivers 600dpi required > Forum - Drivers
- TWAIN driver: scanner, Windows 10, meaning, download
- Epson error message: end of service life
- How to print A5 book on A4 paper: in Word
- The RPC server is unavailable: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Print from your smartphone: without WiFi, apps
- Printer end of service life message: Epson, HP
- Clean a printer's print head: Epson, Canon, HP, etc.