A graphics card is required when using heavy graphics such as playing video games. Depending on the graphics features you want to use, you may need to update your graphics driver to make sure everything will work properly. Here is how to do that on Windows.
How to automatically update your graphics card drivers?
To automatically update your graphics card drivers you can download the updates on manufacturers’ official websites, NVIDIA, Intel, and AMD/ATI. They will detect your graphics card type and update the drivers respectively.
How to manually update graphics card drivers?
- Open the Run menu by pressing Windows+R.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the search field and press Enter.
- Once the Device Manager is opened, locate and open the Display adapters section.
- Locate and right-click on your graphics card, then select Update driver.
- Follow the instructions and your graphics card drivers will be automatically updated.
- How to update graphics driver
- How do i update my graphics card
- Online graphics card driver update
- How to update NVIDIA drivers: Windows 10, Windows 11 > Guide
- Driver for AMD Athlon > Download
- I need all the drivers for hp pavilion dv6000 [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Display drivers for intel(r)pentium(r)4 cpu 2 [solved] > Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Which is intelr awrdacpi graphics drivers for windows 8 ? > Forum - Drivers
- How to fix Nvlddmkm.sys error: Windows 10, Windows 11
- How to choose the right graphics card?
- Identify version of Pixel Shader: 5.1, 5.0, 2.0, 3.0
- How to overclock Nvidia graphics card?
- AMD CrossFire compatibility chart: 2021, 2022
- How to hard reset NVIDIA shield tablet?
- Disable Intel Graphics shortcut keys
- Nvidia GeForce Now: download, games, cost
- How to choose a graphics card for your PC
- Display GPU activity icon in notification area: NVIDIA
- Should I disable integrated graphics
- How to install a new graphics card?