Nvidia GeForce Now is a cloud platform through which you can access games that are hosted on remote services and transmitted over the Internet. The execution mode is performed by Nvidia graphics cards and does not depend on your computer's specifications. However, there are some minimal requirements that must be taken into account. In this article we tell you everything you need to know.
Where to download Nvidia GeForce NOW?
You can download Nvidia Geforce Now here.
How much does it cost?
There are two subscription plans: Free and Founders. Unlike the first one, the second one offers priority access, extended session duration and RTX enabled for 6 months. All for $24.95.
What are the system requirements?
It is necessary to have at least 15Mbps of bandwidth and it is recommended to use a wired Internet connection.
What are minimum requirements for Windows?
- Windows 7.
- Dual-core x86 CPU with 2GHz.
- 4GB memory.
- Nvidia GeForce 600 series.
- AMD Radeon HD 3000 Series.
- Intel HD Graphics 2000 series.
What are minimum requirements for Android?
- Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- 2GB memory.
- Bluetooth control.
How to perform network test?
Once downloaded, go to Configuration and in Server Location, click on Test Network. It will then tell you if the connection is good enough or if you have to make any changes.
What games can I play?
The application has its own library of video games and you can access them through the built-in search engine. It is also compatible with certain Epic Games or Steam games.
In addition, it includes a gallery where the best moments of your game sessions are collected.
How to select the quality mode in the stream?
It allows you to select from four different transmission quality modes: Balanced, Data Saver, Competitive and Custom.
- Geforce now download
- Nvidia geforce now download
- Download geforce now
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience > Télécharger
- GeForce NOW > Télécharger
- Driver GeForce FX 5200 > Télécharger
- Nvidia GeForce Driver for Windows XP 32-bit > Télécharger
- How to update NVIDIA drivers: Windows 10, Windows 11 > Guide
- How to fix Nvlddmkm.sys error: Windows 10, Windows 11
- How to choose the right graphics card?
- Identify version of Pixel Shader: 5.1, 5.0, 2.0, 3.0
- How to overclock Nvidia graphics card?
- AMD CrossFire compatibility chart: 2021, 2022
- How to hard reset NVIDIA shield tablet?
- Disable Intel Graphics shortcut keys
- How to choose a graphics card for your PC
- Display GPU activity icon in notification area: NVIDIA
- Should I disable integrated graphics
- How to install a new graphics card?
- How to update the graphics card driver: automatic, manual