You will learn how to rename a partition in Ubuntu in this short guide.
To rename a partition in Ubuntu:
Go to System > Administration > Disk Utility > Hard Disk.
- Select the partition of your choice in the Volume section.
- Click Edit Filesystem Label
- Enter a name in the field and click on Apply to validate.
Need more help with Ubuntu? Check out our forum!
- Rename partition linux
- Ubuntu rename partition
- Linux rename partition
- How to resize partition Linux: Gparted, command line > Guide
- Partitioning a Hard Drive for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Change root username in Linux [solved] > Forum - Linux/Unix
- Shell/Linux - Rename files and add numbering
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution > Forum - Hardware
- How to install tar.gz in Ubuntu: using terminal
- How to install Flex and Bison Ubuntu
- Execute a script on Ubuntu: at startup, shutdown
- How to boost the maximum volume in Ubuntu
- Clean up configuration residue packages in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu reset network settings: to default, command line
- How to disable Ubuntu screen reader
- Ubuntu commands: list, cheat sheet, for beginners
- How to set the fastest Ubuntu download server
- How to mount a DVD in Ubuntu
- How to disable clock in menu bar
- How to install ncurses-devel on Ubuntu
- How to install Ubuntu on Windows 10: dual boot, USB, disk
- How to repair a damaged filesystem in Ubuntu