Google for iPhone and iPad is a handy app if you are used to browsing the Internet with Google!
Developed by Google Inc itself, Google App is an official application that can find restaurants nearby and provide all that accessible info the user is asking for, like classic Google on the web. Some options are similar to the web version but its design and features are more adapted to iOS devices. We can even get further and more accurate information compared to the web version.
- "Ok Google": this information is quite similar to the Google web search engine. The iOS user has to ask (via the iOS device microphone) something and let Google answer questions. The result appears in a matter of seconds after typing. Found images can be displayed in full-screen mode.
- Information of the day: among other features, we can have the weather of the day and news from all around the world. Another option that is worth mentioning is its ability to display the traffic in the surrounding area (thanks to the GPS on the iDevice). More than that, users can have updates on sports, important events of the day, and movies' latest news.
- Search engine: Google App still keeps this feature to let users profit from all news, all necessary information related to a field in real-time. The app lets Internet users seek information via typing on the search box.
- Incognito: the ability to browse in a private incognito mode.
- Reminder: Google App settings can be configured to notify users of something that has to be done. Indeed, with the search by voice option, they just have to ask for a reminder and the app will activate it right after that.
- Google Lens: the ability to search with your camera, translate text, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes, and more.
- Multilingual: the Google app is multilingual and includes languages such as English, Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, French, Italian, German, Russian, Korean, and many more.
How to Use Google App?
Google App is as easy to use as a classic Google web. Just open the app and type whatever you want to find, then tap Search.
Is Google App Free?
The app is completely free to download and use.
Google Search app normally comes pre-installed on all Android devices. If you accidentally deleted it, you can download it here for Android.
To run Google App on your Apple device, you need iOS/iPadOS 12.0 and later versions.
Photo – apps.apple.com
- Download google - Best answers
- Google download - Best answers
- Google keyboard ios emoji - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Google Launches Gboard for iOS - News
- Google Pays Billions for iOS Top Spot - News
- Google Lens AI Image Search Comes to iOS - CCM - News
- Google maps for ios 9.3.5 download - How-To - Mobile