Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies
is the sequel to Call of Duty: Zombies. Also called COD: BOZ, is a spin-off game of all COD series. This version is especially developed for mobile phone and tablets. For this one, it is mainly intended for devices running on Android OS platform. This is an online game that can be played on several modes.
- Gameplay: this sequel is quite unique; letting gamers be immersed in a world of zombies that have to be defeated to survive. Varieties of weapons and perks are made available at their fingertips to annihilate foes. It is possible to call on other friends' help.
- Game modes: Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies can be played in solo or in multiplayer mode. For the multiplayer one, gamers can cooperate with up to 4 online players, create a team, discuss strategies and frag zombies. This will only require Wi-Fi connected to the device.
- COD points: right in the Main Menu, the gamer can buy COD points to profit from several advantages. Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies, for example, helps to open doors, revive the character and obtain new weapons and perks.
- Voice Chat: this option helps all gamers of the team to share their feeling, thoughts and tips to better fight the hordes of zombies appearing from everywhere. This feature has been introduced to Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies so that mobile devices users can enjoy it.
- Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies is perfectly suited for mobile phone users.
- The map is heart-pounding and adventurous.
- Bugs are fixed for this latest version.
- Nothing special to report.