I like Todoist because it includes so many options and features that can help even the most disorganised person get some order into their lives. It is also very user-friendly.
Todoist is one of the most popular apps available for daily organisation, planning projects and managing tasks. With this app, you can establish routines and remember deadlines by programming message reminders, track your progress with personalised productivity trends and also create lasting habits with recurring due dates like ‘every Tuesday’.
Here are some of Todoist’s main features:
- Collaborate: thanks to the Todoist app, you can collaborate with others, share your workload and delegate tasks.
- Prioritize: rank each task with priority levels to help you stay organized and focused.
- User-friendly interface: add easily new tasks with the Quick add feature and choose Recurring due dates, set you Favorites.
- Track progress: to help you stay motivated, Todoist tracks your progress to let you see the big picture.
- Compatibility: connect and synchronize with other apps and tools such as Google Calendar, Slack, Alexa and Gmail meaning you can fully integrate this app into your life.
How Does Todoist Work?
Once you download the app, you can connect with your email or Facebook account. Next, you will be able to invite colleagues, add quick tasks, create projects and subcategories.
To prioritize a task, you just have to click on the little flag and choose the priority level. Thanks to the Activity log you can also track your progress and set goals!
Is Todoist Free?
You can download and use Todoist for free. There is also a Todoist Premium version that can be found on the publisher’s website with prices starting at $3 a month for annual subscription. For the free Todoist download, click on the green button above.
Is Todoist Safe?
According to the official website, the app uses TLS 1.1-1.2 secure channels and supports both 128-bit or 256-bit configurations, depending on the browser, as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS) servers to host all user data. Thus, the app seems safe. However we suggest that you avoid putting personal sensible information on the app - as we do for all apps and websites.
There is also a version for iPhone and iPad.
- Todoist download
- Todoist - Best answers
- Todoist free premium code - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix