A great app for nature lovers and gardeners !
PlantNet is used to identify unknown plants as well as to create botanical notebooks with photos and details of various species. The app is really simple to use, you just need to take a photo of a flower, leaf or tree that you want to identify and the system will recognise its botanical name thanks to an extensive scientific database.
The recognition process is most effective when taking a photo of very specific flora. You can consult various details about all the plants collected on the platform and, for those who are not yet registered, there is the possibility of collaboration from any user. For this, there is a section called Contribution where the collected information is sent, which will be supervised by the scientists and, if necessary, completed.
It is also possible to access the PlantNet tool through its website.
- Plantnet download
- Download plantnet - Best answers
- Plantnet app - Best answers
- Painting identification - Guide
- Instagram video identification - Forum - Instagram
- Little alchemy plant combinations - Guide
- Power supply identification - How-To - Hardware
- Computer hardware identification - How-To - Hardware