The app is made to find a doctor and schedule an appointment quickly and easily. You can check if the insurance will be accepted by the doctor.
ZocDoc is one of the best apps to find a top-rated local doctor, schedule a physical or online appointment and get the help that you need quickly and easily. Using the app, you can compare professionals, read reviews and choose your doctor. Also, the app helps you to find a provider who takes your insurance.
- Browse and compare local doctors to find the best professional for your condition: from primary care doctors to dermatologists, pediatricians, urologists, dentists, psychologists, OBGYNs and more
- Read reviews from other users
- Possibility to choose between offline and online video consultations
- Easily book and schedule appointments through the app
- Insurance checker shows you who accept your health care plan
- Keep track of your annual check-ups
How to Use ZocDoc?
After downloading the app, open it and tap on Sign up / Join to create an account on ZocDoc. The app might ask you to scan your insurance to show you the doctors who accept it. When you are signed up, you can search for a professional that you need in the Search tab. When you have selected a doctor, get an appointment: choose the date and time of your visit and enter some of your medical history.
Is ZocDoc Safe?
ZocDoc is safe: it uses the data encryption system that protects your personal information and medical data.
Is ZocDoc Free?
ZocDoc is free to use for patients. For professionals, the ability to be listed in the app costs $300 per month.
ZocDoc is also available for iOS devices.