Microsoft Excel is an amazing and very powerful tool that can help you easily automate any kind of data process and visualize them easily. Microsoft Excel is a hit since it has been released.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheets software used all around the world both at work and at home. It offers a simple and flexible interface, thousands and thousands of formulas and features, graphing tools, and many more. If you want to easily process all your project’s data without worrying about complex processes, then Excel is just the right tool for you. We offer you a free Microsoft 365 app PC demo version, which includes Excel so that you can discover the endless possibilities it provides. This software is part of the popular Microsoft 365 suite, which includes software like Microsoft Teams, Word, Powerpoint, and many more.
- Spreadsheets editor: With Excel, you will be able to manipulate from simple to very complex spreadsheets. Easily store and process all the data you need, automate data computing using simple or advanced formulas, conditional formatting, graphing tools, pivot tables, and even macro programming using Visual Basic. It truly is a powerful tool.
- Lots of data, just organized : Stay organized by splitting your work into several sheets.
- Clever data processing engine: Excel is also able to notify you when it detects formulas errors or inconsistencies so that you can easily spot and correct the mistakes.
- Charts: Manipulating data is valuable, but making the results understandable is crucial. Thanks to all the different kinds of customizable charts, you will quickly be ready to make your results more relevant. There are just so many types of available charts, you will always find the one that suits your needs.
- Auto-saving: If you activate synchronization, the software automatically saves your file when you edit it. You will never lose your work anymore.
- Live collaboration: You can share your file with other users so that they can either view the spreadsheet or work with you on it.
- Cross-platform: You can seamlessly access your Excel profile from other devices, and all the work you saved on the cloud will be available.
- State-of-the-art data scanning: Manual data entry may be tedious, but now you can use your camera to seamlessly import data into a project. Just take a picture of a data table on your mobile or tablet and instantly convert it into an editable Excel table.
How does Microsoft Excel work?
If you want to start working on a new project, open Microsoft Excel and create a new one under “File > New”. The standard page layout is divided into three main parts. The top is where all the toolbars elements are available. The center is where you will find your current spreadsheet. The bottom is where you can add and remove spreadsheets from your project (Indeed, a single Excel project can contain several spreadsheets so that you can stay organized).
If you want to save your work, you can do it under “File > Save”, if you want to export your project to another file format you can do it under “File > Save as” and select the appropriate format including PDF, XPS, HTML, XLSX and more.
Do not worry, each time you will open a file, Excel will automatically display relevant and useful tutorials or tips such as charts or formulas, everything is done to make sure you quickly master all the tools you need.
The version we offer you is Microsoft 365 that includes Excel and all the other Office applications. You can freely use all the applications for one month, then you will have to choose a subscription plan.
Is it free?
This demo is free to use but Microsoft Excel is a commercial licence that can be purchased as a part of various subscription plans. You can either purchase it as a single license of the Microsoft Office pack or as a part of the Microsoft 365 pack. As usual, the more user licenses your plan will include, the less it will cost you per user.
The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365 you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software.
Microsoft has a very flexible commercial business model so you will be able to choose among different plans depending on your needs. It includes the Family plan which allows you to share Microsoft Excel with several other people, and the Personal plan if you only need one license.
Microsoft has a special subscription plan for companies and enterprises which depends on your type of business and your company’s size, and of course there are also special plans for students and teachers. Find all the available offers on Microsoft's official website.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz, dual-core.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Storage: 4 GB of disk space.
- The basic and most used excel formulas
- An example of using conditional statement
- How to change default author name
- How to recover a previous version of an excel file
- Excel download
- Excel free download - Best answers
- Microsoft excel download - Best answers
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - Guide
- How to change date format in excel to dd/mm/yyyy - Guide
- Shazam for pc - Guide
- Excel @ in formula ✓ - Forum - Excel