Released in March 2012, mp3DirectCut has been created by Martin Pesch. It gives you the opportunity create your own ringtone. It is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for compressed mp3.
- Editing: mp3DirectCut is a practical editing tool for your MP3 files. With this tool, you'll be able to copy, cut, paste or edit your MP3 files without decompressing them. The visual editor makes it simple to select the song you want to cut so as to make it your ringtone. In addition, it is possible to preview the selected part before cutting.
- Optimized sound: to have a file whose quality is equal or rather better than the original, this software enables users to make some adjustments as silence suppression, the arrangement of the volume, EQ, levels, etc. You can get an idea of rendering via the embedded player.
- Recording: apart from the edition, mp3DirectCut can also be used to record sound from any source: from a microphone, streaming, sound playing, etc. It is very easy to use; you just have to click to start or stop recording.
- mp3DirectCut supports batch processing.
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
- You have to log in as an administrator to install it.
- Noise removal is not possible.