WavePad Sound Editor download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
WavePad Sound Editor is a software designed to let users edit their audio files in a simple and intuitive way. With it you can cut, crop, copy and paste your audio files, as well as add various special effects to your recordings.
What are the key features of WavePad Sound Editor?
- Sound editing: since this is WavePad Sound Editor's major feature, all processes can be done easily. For instance, you can cut, copy, paste, auto-trim, delete, insert and silence the audio file among many other options. Moreover, it has also been integrated with VST plug-in support to add further tools and effects to it.
- Tools and special effects: the application also offers a compendium of audio effects to add to your file. You can profit from effects like an amplifier and equalizer, you can also normalize, echo, reverse, reverb, envelope your audio, and much more. It also has other tools like spectral analysis (FFT), voice changer, speech synthesis or text-to-speech option, noise reduction, and more.
- Supported formats: concerning the supported formats, users can enjoy any of the following: mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more.
- Other features: editing files can be done one by one or in batches to economize your time. WavePad Sound Editor can create bookmarks and regions for users to find files easily. It also works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer.
Is it free?
This is a free demo version. The full license prices start from $24.99 or $2.77 per month.
- Wavepad free download
- Wavepad sound editor free download
- Free download wavepad sound editor
- Ps3 no sound [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum
- Inshot video editor for pc > Download - Video editing
- Why does my computer suddenly have no sound [solved] > Hardware Forum
- Sound picker > Guide
- Xvideostudio.video editor apk > Download - Video editing