AudioDope download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
AudioDope is a fantastic software where you can easily play, fix, edit, and modify audio files. This program offers an excellent introduction to the world of digital audio and lets you make small to medium adjustments to achieve professional-like creations. In a nutshell, it involves the right amount of complexity to teach you the essential basics you need to learn.
What is AudioDope?
AudioDope is a digital audio editor and player compatible with various formats. Using your computer and an audio interface, you can record musical instruments, voices and then edit them using all the practical tools. If you are managing a podcast, working as a journalist, or as an amateur musician, AudioDope is a very good solution to achieve quick and professional results.
What are the key features of AudioDope?
- Intuitive and real-time editing: This editor provides all the fundamental tools to help you successfully complete your work. You can copy, cut, paste, delete, and insert different sounds to create your clips quickly.
- Filters and effects: AudioDope integrates different filters (low-pass, high-pass and band-pass) and sound effects (flanger, phaser, chorus, echo, reverb, and compression) to let you refine and find the perfect sound you need.
- Audio processing: You can use several specific functions, such as offset correction, 3D sound, noise reduction, and volume change, as well as normalization and dynamics options. It also integrates other synthesis functions such as noise and tone generator, DTMF synthesis, and text-to-speech converter.
- Plug-ins: AudioDope is compatible with VST plug-ins from external sources, so you can extend your composition experience depending on the way you are used to working. Also, you can download some free plug-ins from the AudioDope website.
- Conversion: You can easily convert your audio files to other formats, including Microsoft wave, MP3 audio, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, Flac, Windows media audio, Wavpack, TrueAudio, and MusePack.
- Compatibility: AudioDope is compatible with various audio formats such as Windows wave, Flac, Windows Media Audio (WMA), AVI, AC3, MPEG (mpg, MPEG), and MP3.
How to use AudioDope?
You will find many valuable pieces of information on the official help page.
Is it free?
AudioDope is free to use without any restrictions.
Is it safe?
AudioDope is safe to use with no history of data leaks or malware.