a solution if you need an easy-to-use graphical editor and you are not a pro yet!
If you are not an expert in Photoshop but need a powerful graphics editor Paint.NET could be just what you're looking for. It is an excellent tool for handling and editing images and photos.
- Intuitive interface: USer-friendly interface allows you quick and easy browsing. Thumbnails are displayed in place of a description. It is therefore easy to manipulate several images and photos at the same time.
- Editing tools: Paint Net includes all the necessary editing tools and features you might need including cropping, layering, and adjusting the saturation, colors with brushes, geometrical shapes, magic wand, clone stamp, etc.
- Special effects: Red-eye removal, distortion, noise, sharpening, embossing, and so many more features are included in the app’s interface. It is also possible to transform your image into an oil painting or a pencil drawing with a single click.
- Batch processing: With this program, it is possible to work on several images at once.
How does Paint.NET work?
Paint.NET works like any other graphical program where you can create new images or upload files and edit them afterwards. You can use various tools from the left pane of the interface.
Is Paint.NET free?
The license for Pait.net costs $6.99.
- Windows 10 (version 1607 "Anniversary Update" or newer), or Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 SP1 with Platform Update
- 1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
- 1GB of RAM
Photo – paint.net
- Paint.net download
- Telecharger paint.net - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide