Composing or recording music is possible if one has the talent and tools. For those who want to make a serious project, Ableton Live
can be ideal. It is a loop-based software music sequencer and DAW designed by Ableton.
- Multitrack recording: you can record multiple tracks up to 32 bit 192 kHz. Everything depends on the power of the machine that is used and also the sound card. You can save as many audio files as you want.
- Editing: Ableton Live has a feature which allows non-destructive editing audio files. This allows you to undo actions and preserve the original file. Supported files are numerous including Flac, Wav, Mp3, AIFF and OGG Vorbis.
- Effects and various instruments: concerning the audio, it is possible to use instruments or effects in VST and AU formats. It also offers a variety of audio effects dedicated to the audio already integrated. You can have effects such as reverb, echo and more.
- Controller: for a better grip, the ability to use midi controllers is possible. The assignment of command is easily done from a preconceived list of devices. Users just have to choose the brand and the type of device, then, the settings are made automatically.
- GUI well designed.
- Numerous possibilities.
- Use "live" as possible.
- Requires a powerful machine.
- Getting started can be a little difficult because of the number of functions.
Latest update on January 7, 2014 at 06:47 AM.