AOL Desktop Gold download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
AOL Desktop Gold is a good old email client and a web browser that offers you a customizable interface, secure correspondence, and other good features for managing your inbox and browse the Internet safely. It is a paid service, though it has a free trial version. This is the AOL Desktop Gold download page.
- Email client: Use your AOL mailbox and send letters to friends without worrying about the safety of your correspondence.
- Automatic updates: Not only the installation process became easier but also now AOL Desktop Gold gets automatic updates regularly and in the background.
- Browse: You can browse the web safely, play games, and read the news thanks to this all-in-one program.
- Personalize: You can customize your emails by changing text size and color, fonts, adding emoticons, and more.
- Export: You can export your email correspondence and other personal data and copy it to another computer or hard disk.
How does AOL Desktop Gold work?
AOL Desktop Gold works as an all-in-one browser, email client, weather forecaster. It is adapted to today’s digital trends, though still has a familiar look so it is quite easy to handle and to get used to.
Is AOL Desktop free?
AOL Desktop Gold costs $4.99 per month and offers a 30-day free trial.
Is AOL Desktop Gold safe?
AOL Desktop Gold is a safe service since it will alert you about dangerous websites, and its patented anti-keylogging technology will disguise your keystrokes to prevent data stealing.
- Windows 7 and up
- At least 512 MB of free space on the hard disk
- 1 GB RAM
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 7+
- 266 MHz or faster computer processor
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended
AOL is also available for Android devices.
Photo – aol.com
Editor's note : this page has been censored at the request of Yahoo-AOL's legal team. Particularly, Yahoo-AOL's legal team has asked us to remove all ads on this page. As ads are our only resource, Yahoo-AOL's legal team has basically removed all of our funding sources to create great and free contents for our readers. By doing so, Yahoo-AOL is dangerously attacking freedom of the press. We encourage our readers to avoid using and buying products and services from all companies attacking freedom of the press.