With the installation of Microsoft Outlook Connector on your PC, you will have the opportunity to access to Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free.
Disclaimer: The Outlook Connector was discontinued in March 2015, it is not guaranteed that the product will continue to work.
What are the key features of Outlook Connector?
- In fact, this software allows you to read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- It can also manage all you contacts in your Live Mail Contacts.
- Junk e-mails can be blocked and the management of multiple e-mail accounts in one place is also an option.
- Users can profit from these features: (these are paid featured): in fact, they can share, synchronize and manage calendar in Hotmail from Outlook.
- It can also have access to your tasks and notes.
- Already well-known for its fame among Outlook users, one of all its best features is its ability to filter spam in Outlook. This is available and active for incoming mail from the Live Services.
Is it free?
Outlook Connector was free to use.