Winmail.dat Explorer download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
With Winmail.dat Explorer you can open 'winmail dat' (winmail.dat) attachments. It also allows the user to access the content, whether it is RTF text or attached files.
What are the key features of Winmail.dat Explorer?
- Use an external viewer: Once your file is extracted, you are free to open it with an external viewer.
- Download: You can also save the contained attachments to a location of your choice or share them.
- Interface: this software has the classic Windows look to make it easy for everyone.
- Quick and light on ressources: this program allows fast download and doesn't slow down the performance of your computer.
How to use Winmail.dat Explorer?
There are two ways to open a file. The first one is by using the context menu in the windows file explorer. The second one is by using the built-in file picker. Please note that Winmail.dat works only with winmail.dat files (TNEF) so you have to make sure that your file isn't a different file type with a '.dat' extension.
Is WinMail.dat Explorer free?
This app is free and you don't need any other in-app purchases in order to open your files. There is an optional paid Pro version that will remove the ads.
- Winmail.dat explorer download
- Winmail.dat download
- Winmail. dat explorer
- Download internet explorer > Download - Browsers
- Manual update of DAT file for McAfee [solved] > Antivirus Forum
- Internet explorer history > Guide
- 4Media DAT Converter > Download - Video converters
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook? > Guide