Notion download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is Notion? Notion is a tool for organizing personal tasks and team workflows. Its interface is designed so that you can easily pen down your ideas, plan your activities on calendars and collaborate in real-time with your colleagues or friends. Notion is available on multiple platforms and your activities are automatically synced across all of your devices. This is our Notion download page.
Key Features of The Notion App
- Distribute and delegate tasks and follow-up until a task is completed.
- Collaborate in real-time with shared Notion documents.
- Document your workflow process and protect your documents with passwords.
- Design roadmaps schedule tasks with deadlines, activate alerts and synchronize calendars.
- Create wikis and FAQs for your products and services.
- Notion lets you create professional web pages with Anabella, the Notion assistant. You have access to more than 50 templates for your web or Internet publications.
- The app has a special design section where you can catalog logos, save fonts and fonts, publish graphic proposals to share with the team, etc.
- Organize your sales process and keep track of product distribution.
- Create style guides or templates to share with other members in your organization.
How Does it Work?
Download and install the app, and use an email or your Google/Apple account to log in. From there you can either create a workspace or join an existing workspace, where you can access tasks, calendars and more. Notion is also very suitable for personal purposes, as it allows you to write a journal, set and track goals, create task lists etc.
Is Notion Free?
The basic functionalities of Notion are free for personal use. If you want to do even more with the service, you can go for the Personal Pro subscription, which has a monthly cost of $4. People that are planning to use Notion as a team collaboration tool pay $8 per member per month. The Notion pricing plans for enterprises may vary and can be requested by contacting Notion.
- Windows: Windows 10, 8 or 7 and 80 MB free hard disk space.
- macOS: At least macOS 10.13 and 160 MB disk space.
- Android: Android 7.0 or later and 35 MB disk space.
- iOS: iOS 13.0 or later and a little more than 40 MB free disk space.
Images: © Notion.
- Notion download
- Notion stable release
- Download notion
- Windows 11 iso download > Télécharger
- Poppy playtime free download > Télécharger
- Fall guys free download > Télécharger
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu 14.04 download > Télécharger
- Play store download > Télécharger
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- Active Desktop Calendar
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- Microsoft Teams
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6
- Google Calendar