Notion download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Notion is a tool for organizing personal tasks and team workflows. Its interface is designed to easily pen down your ideas, plan your activities on calendars and collaborate in real-time with your colleagues or friends. Notion is available on multiple platforms, and your activities are automatically synced across all of your devices.
What are the key features of Notion?
- Distribute and delegate tasks and follow up until a task is completed.
- Collaborate in real-time with shared Notion documents.
- Document your workflow process and protect your documents with passwords.
- Design roadmaps, schedule tasks with deadlines, activate alerts and synchronize calendars.
- Create wikis and FAQs for your products and services.
- Notion lets you create professional web pages with Anabella, the Notion assistant. In addition, you have access to more than 50 templates for your web or Internet publications.
- The app has a unique design section where you can catalog logos, save fonts and fonts, publish graphic proposals to share with the team, etc.
- Organize your sales process and keep track of product distribution.
- Create style guides or templates to share with other members of your organization.
How does it work?
Download and install the app, and use an email or your Google/Apple account to log in. From there you can either create a workspace or join an existing one, where you can access tasks, calendars, and more. Notion is also very suitable for personal purposes, as it allows you to write a journal, set and track goals, create task lists, etc.
Is it free?
The basic functionalities of Notion are free for personal use. However, if you want to do even more with the service, you can go for the Personal Pro subscription ($4/month), or the Team subscription ($8/member/month). All the plans, including the Enterprise package, are listed on the official website.
Is it safe?