Google Earth Pro download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Using Google Earth Pro, you will be able to travel all over the world, measure distances easily, consult pieces of information about places and even see how they have changed over time.
What is Google Earth Pro?
Google Earth Pro is a program developed and owned by Google that is designed to render 2D and 3D representations of as many places as possible on Earth. It has been greatly improved over the years and is able to make you discover tons of places in the world, show you how places have changed over time, and much more.
What are the key features of Google Earth Pro?
- The vastest world data collection: You can easily travel to any place worldwide in a few seconds, visit places in 2D or 3D and consult additional information such as the weather, borders, traffic, roads, photos, and more. Google Earth Pro is the vastest collection of geographic data in existence, collected by Google and other powerful agencies such as NASA or ESA.
- 3D immersive experience: Use the Street View feature and walk around the cities like a pedestrian. Then, use the zoom tool and enjoy all the detailed images.
- To infinity and beyond: You can also visualize places far away from Earth such as the sky, the Moon and even Mars.
- Travel in time: Google has recorded changes across places, and you can dynamically view those changes over time for any given location using an in-app time slider.
- Record and share: You can create HD videos of the places you visit, save high-resolution screenshots and export and share them.
- Easily import: You can import and export GIS data from programs such as ArcGIS, QGIS and other professional software.
- Measure distances: You can effortlessly measure distances and areas thanks to the line, circle or polygon rulers, both in 2D and 3D.
- View real-time sunlight: Google Earth Pro can show you the sunlight across the landscape depending on the time you set, to see how it evolves throughout the day.
- Build your own experience: You can customize your experience by adding shapes, paths and image overlays, and even save places you would like to consult later.
How to use Google Earth Pro?
- You can start visiting a place by searching for it in the left panel using an address, a name or a keyword.
- You can also move around the map using your mouse by dragging any point on the map. On the right side, you will find all the other available actions to rotate your view, drag the compass right or left, or zoom using your mouse scroll wheel or the [+] and [-] buttons.
- To switch to the 3D view, you just need to drag the yellow character on the right side and drop it wherever you want to start your journey. Of course, you can then move using your keyboard and rotate using your mouse.
- To record your Google Earth Pro tours, click on the video camera symbol in the taskbar at the top of the window. You can choose the desired resolution and then download the video and share it.
- And if you want to see what the places you visit looked like in the past, remember that by clicking on the clock icon, you can see how they have changed over the years. The slider allows you to go back or forward in time.
Is it free?
Google Earth Pro is now a completely free application.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is a safe program and no malware has been detected so far.
- Google earth download
- Google earth pro download
- Googleearthpromac-intel. dmg
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- Google earth coordinates > Guide
- Typing master pro > Download - Education
- Google earth flight simulator > Guide
- Adobe premiere pro free download > Download - Video editing