RuneLite is a client for the popular MMORPG Old School RuneScape that allows you to improve your overall experience, add lots of tools and interface overlays, and enhance the game's graphics quality.
What are the key features of RuneLite?
- Overlays: You can consult tooltips for actions displayed under your mouse cursor. Also, it displays clickboxes for agility courses so you can count the number of laps you performed. For Barbarian Assault, it displays a timer for the next change of horn commands.
- Items and inventory: You can now see where books are in the Arceuus Library. Your bank's total value based on GE prices is displayed. You can set searchable tags on items for your bank and have a tab on the left side of the bank to auto-search the assigned tag when clicked. Also, you can filter the fairy ring destination menu and display current farming patches and approximate completion.
- Economy: Quickly price-check any item on the Grand Exchange. List your current Grand Exchange offers and display kill count and drops with prices from monsters you kill
- World: Brothers' location and puzzle answers are marked on your minimap. Also, you can highlight the path and objects to search at the end of the trail and show boost timers, enemy HP, and other valuable overlays. Oh, and yes, you can add timers to hunter traps.
- Quests: Birdhouses and approximate completion are displayed, and you can give answers to clue scroll riddles, anagrams, ciphers, or cryptic clues. Also, you will get notified on login what daily tasks you can complete.
- Combat: You can display where to position enemies for double cannonball hits as well as the number of cannonballs left in your cannon, along with common cannon spots
- Chats: Set up the chat colors of the different types of messages in both transparent and non-transparent. Also, it provides an easy lookup to information like !level(s), !price(s), !kc(s), and !pb(s) and lets you add the sender's rank to clan chat messages.
- Graphics: RuneLite improves the overall graphics quality by taking advantage of your GPU, providing better FPS, enhanced scaling, and anti-aliasing.
- Discord: RuneLite integrates with Discord's Rich Presence so that you can display what you're doing in the game and form in-game parties.
Is it free?
RunElite is totally free to use.
Is it safe?
As an open-source client, RunElite is safe to use and allows the entire community to contribute to its growth with total confidence.