NU: Carnival download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
NU: Carnival is an RPG game for adults where you will fight in turn-based combats, discover the world, unfold its mysteries, and experience man-on-man action to boost your power.
You open your eyes and realize you have arrived, who knows how, in the world of Klein. As you return to yourself, you meet two strange men who seem to be the reason you ended up in this place. Indeed, they tried to summon your teacher, but a mistake occurred. As a designer of adult toys in your world, a new adventure will start for you here while exploring this unknown universe.
- Characters: You will play and meet many different characters, each with different personalities, biography, and more, like vampires, succubi, knights, werewolves, and other very powerful ones.
- Combats: NU: Carnival features turn-based battles where each character belongs to one type, including support, offense, and defense. Also, every enemy or ally has an elemental type (Fire, Water, Wood, Light, or Dark) which is strong against one other and can increase damage by 20% when attacking.
- Strategies: Even though the first battles may seem simple, you will soon realize you need to build reliable strategies to win. Hopefully, you can regulate essence levels with some man-on-man action and work the intimacy level with the characters to increase combat power and strength.
- Enemies: Many different foes will try to take you down throughout your journey, like Slime, Golem, Mandrake, Wolf, Tiger, Bear, Choco Mud Monster, Elemental Spirit, Bandit, and lots more. The majority of them have variations according to their type.
- Events: They are part of the game which tells the side story. They consist of a series of stages, are available for a limited time, and the ones you unlocked can be revisited.
NU: Carnival features nice-looking isekai-like graphics offering a visually appealing experience.
Duration and game modes
You will enjoy a single-player journey in NU: Carnival for about 15-20 hours, as exploring the world takes time. That is quite long for an RPG mobile game.
What do the reviews say?
This is a niche game, yet players have praised the various gameplay mechanics the game features, and the characters' convincing lore and stories.
NU: Carnival is suitable for an adult audience.
How to install NU: Carnival on your PC?
We provide you with both the NU: Carnival APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the NU: Carnival APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.