DS4Windows download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
DS4Windows is a program that allows users to enjoy their DualShock 4 (PS4) controller on their PCs. It was developed by Jays2Kings and emulates an Xbox 360 controller, thus making more games accessible. On this DS4Windows download page, we discuss some of the app's key features, as well as some additional information.
What are the key features of DS4Windows?
Here are some of the main features of DS4Windows:
Interface: DS4Windows has a very user-friendly interface that guides users through the initial setup, making the experience accessible to everyone.
Profiles: The software offers a Profile system that allows users to save controls and setups for certain games. This means that they can switch easily between games, without having to go through the whole process every time they launch a different game.
Automatic Profiles: In addition to the above, users can set up an automatic switch between different profiles whenever a new program is launched.
Other Options: DS4Windows comes with tons of other features and settings that make the experience more enjoyable. These include control mapping, touchpad sensitivity, macros, rainbow lightbar, motion controls, special actions triggered by pressing multiple actions, launching a program with profiles, and many more.
Tutorial: For those who aren’t quite sure how to make it work, DS4Windows offers an official (and free) tutorial.
Is DS4Windows safe?
It seems that the software has no history of security issues. Ds4Windows is open-source which means that the source is available to all users who want to have a look at it.
Is DS4Windows free?
You can download and use this software for free. Users can also do a donation.
What are the system requirements for DS4Windows?
In order to enjoy DS4Windows on your PC, you need:
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher.
- DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows)
- Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller before)
- Sony DualShock 4 (This should be obvious)
- Micro USB cable
Optional: Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built-in PC.
- Ds4windows download
- Ds4 windows free download
- Ds4 windows download
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads