Find out how to hide the full screen controls (play, pause...etc) on Quicktime Player by following the steps below.
Hide Controls on Quicktime Player
- Click on the Edit menu > Preferences > Player Preferences
- Select the "Full Screen" Tab
- Uncheck the box next to "Display full screen controls"
- Click on Apply > OK
Image: © Kaitlyn Baker - Unsplash.com
- Quicktime hide controls
- Quicktime player hide controls - Best answers
- How to hide quicktime player control mac - Best answers
- Hide ds4 controller - How-To - Platform
- How to know if someone hide their story from you on instagram - Guide
- Metal gear solid pc controller fix ✓ - Forum - PC Games
- Ps4 controller gta v pc - Guide
- Ps3 controller reset button - How-To - PS3
This document, titled « Hide Controls on Quicktime Player », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).