Are you finding that Windows Media Player is unable to rip tracks from audio CDs? This article will show you how to enable the import of protected audio files.
To import copy protected audio files:
Click on the Tools menu > Options > Rip Music.
- In the Rip Settings section, check Copy protect music.
- Click on OK to validate.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to copy protected cd windows media player
- How to copy protected cd
- Rip protected cd
- Windows Media Player 12 > Download - Audio playback
- MSI App Player > Download - Android emulators
- Adobe Flash Player > Download - Other
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast > Guide
- How to download audio track > Audio Forum