Whether you are having problems with Windows Media Player, or just want to restore your library from a previous point, this article will show you how.
- To restore your libraries under Windows Media Player, follow the below procedure:
- Click on the Tools menu > Advanced > Restore Media Library
- You shall have a small warning message, click on Yes to proceed.
- Windows Media player will automatically close.
- Upon launching Windows Media player again, your media library will be as new.
- Only the files in "Libraries\Music" directory will be displayed.
Any more Windows Media Player questions? Check out our forum!
sound device 27
- Windows media player restore media library
- Reset windows media player library
- Restore media library
- Recover deleted music files in Windows Media Player > Guide
- Windows Media Player: move file location > Guide
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i > Forum - Drivers
- Windows media player network sharing service > Guide
- Cast from windows media player to tv > Guide
- Copy CD to computer: Windows 10, Windows Media Player
- Media Player Classic: multiple windows
- Media Player Classic: sync audio, video sync
- How to reset media player classic settings: Windows 10
- How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
- How to disable subtitles on Media Player Classic
- How to delete video history on Windows Media Player
- Rename music files automatically in Windows Media Player