Would you like to change the look of your Gomplayer software? Follow this simple guide to refresh your interface.
Change Gom Player Skin
- Click on the Preferences button
- Go to General > skin.
- Select your skin in the "Skin list" field
To access more skins:
- Click on the "Get More Skins" button or go directly to this page:GomLab Skin Library
- Browse and download the skins of your choice
- You can manually add these new downloaded skins in the "Skin list" field by clicking on the Add button.
Image: © GOM & COMPANY
- Gom player skins
- Gom player skin - Best answers
- Gom player plus skins - Best answers
- Gom player can't load language file ✓ - Forum - Software
- How to trim video in gom player - How-To - GOM Player
- Gom player speed up - How-To - GOM Player
- Control the playback speed in GOM Player - Forum - Video software
- GOM Player - Add to System tray - How-To - GOM Player
This document, titled « How to Change Gom Player Skin », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).