File System table or FSTAB refers to system configurations which are usually used on a Linux environment. Sometimes users may have problems with adding spaces in mouth point path. This mainly happens because here various options are separated by a space.
Is known that / etc / fstab words are separated by spaces and it is not possible to put spaces in the path of the mount point.
This limitation is easily bypassed by typing "\ 040" instead of a space in the configuration file.</bold>
/dev/sda1 /mnt/first\040disk ext3 options 0 0
This simply means that we mount /dev/sda1 on /mnt/first disk
- Fstab space in path
- Fstab spaces - Best answers
- Fstab path with spaces - Best answers
- Batch file space in path ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Xcopy spaces in path ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Space bar tab - Forum - Windows 7
- Dot instead of space in word - How-To - Word
- Chrome extension path - How-To - Google Chrome