Have you ever copied several movies to your smartphone, but VLC media player is not detecting them? Here's how to manually include a directory to VLC's media Library.
How to Add a Directory to the VLC Media Library on Android
- Open the VLC app
- Tap on the menu key (3 horizontal dots) > Preferences.
- Tap on "Directories".
- Simply navigate to the directory or folder containing your media files.
Download VLC for Android
You can download the VLC media player for Android here.
- How to enable the equalizer on VLC for Android
- How to lock the video screen orientation on VLC for Android
- How to add subtitles to your videos on VLC on Android
Photo – Bruce Mars/Unsplash.com
- Vlc android add network directory
- Vlc android directory is empty - Best answers
- Vlc android local network directory is empty - Best answers
- How to add album art in vlc android - How-To - VLC
- How to add subtitles to a movie permanently in vlc android - How-To - VLC
- Add Subtitles to Your Videos on Android With GMT Subtitles - How-To - Android
- Vlc android equalizer - How-To - Android
- Android add photo shortcut to home screen - How-To - Android