Learn how to set download restrictions (for updates, downloads of new apps/games,...) in Steam. This article will explain the two possible options of Limit Download Schedule and </bold>Limit the Bandwidth</bold>.
To limit the Bandwidth and the Download Schedule follow these steps:
- Click on Steam Menu > Preferences
- Go to the Downloads section > Download restrictions.
- Tick the Limit auto-updating schedule checkbox.
- Set the time of the day to perform downloads
- Click on Limit bandwidth to and select a value.
- Steam download
- Steam download restrictions - Best answers
- Steam tape downloader - Best answers
- Steam download history - How-To - Steam
- Steam tape video download - How-To - Web
- Manage Auto-Update (Background Downloads) for Your Steam Games - How-To - Steam
- Steam - Select your download server - How-To - Steam
- How to download steam games on phone - Guide