- My Toshiba Satellite computer satellite C655-S5512
- Toshiba satellite c655 bios password reset ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Toshiba satellite c655 factory reset ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Restoring toshiba c655d-s5130 windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Lag on my toshiba satellite C655 on games. ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Driver de red de Toshiba Satellite C655 SP413 ✓ - Forum - Drivers
the computer has not found a bootable hard disk and is attempting to boot from the network. This could be because the disk has failed or because something went wrong with the "Factory Restore". here is a link to a site that has instructions for the restore. If that doesn't work then you will need to pay someone to replace and hard disk and buy a new copy of Windows 10. It might be cheaper to buy a new computer.