Automatically update master worksheet from other worksheets

Solved/Closed
Saktivel Posts 6 Registration date Saturday November 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2017 - Updated on Nov 11, 2018 at 03:56 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Nov 21, 2017 at 10:16 PM
Okay, first I should mention that I'm a complete amateur when it comes to excel. No VBA or macro experience, so if you're not sure whether I know something yet, I probably don't.

I have a workbook with 6 worksheets inside; One of the sheets is a master; it's simply the other 6 sheets compiled into 1 big one. I need to set it up so that any new data entered into the new separate sheets is automatically entered into the master sheet, in the first blank row.

The columns are not the same across all the sheets. Hopefully, this will be easier for the pros here than it's been for me, I've been banging my head against the wall on this one. I'll be checking this thread religiously, so if you need any more information just let me know...

Thanks in advance for any help.
Related:

8 responses

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Nov 18, 2017 at 07:07 PM
Hello Saktivel,

There are a number of ways that this can be done but could you please upload a sample of your workbook to a free file sharing site such as ge.tt or Drop Box and then post the link to your file back here.
Seeing your file will give us a better understanding of what you intend to do and will allow us to test any suitable code. Please use dummy data in your sample.

Thank you Saktivel.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.
Saktivel Posts 6 Registration date Saturday November 18, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 21, 2017
Nov 18, 2017 at 08:43 PM
Dear voolio,

Good day to you,

Thank you for the respond and here is the link :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5wh1gc9n4p4bs3/sample.xlsx?dl=0

Thank you,
Saktivel