‘Clear face photo for verification’ FAILED

AfiziUnaTesta - Jan 31, 2018 at 11:31 PM - Latest reply:  RetchellSuico
- Feb 7, 2018 at 03:24 AM
Hello,

I already been blocked by Facebook for I dont know what reason. They than asked me to submit my CLEAR FACE PHOTO for verification. However, when i upload my photo and clicked submit button, the error pop ups ( Upload failed. Please make sure you have a stable network connection and try again later). Ive been trying for 24hours using several device and several network coverage and the results still the same. I have used apps and web also the same error.

See more 

20 replies

Reply to this topic
Helpful
I have the same problem and have a stable connection. Please help
well i founded the solution
you have to use desktop or go to desktop virsion site and upload your foto it worked for me
Respond to Maxhall
Afiziunatesta - Feb 3, 2018 at 10:32 PM
Helpful
Solved

I am using the laptop instead of phone and problem solved immidietely. Thanks guy
Respond to Afiziunatesta
pgrale 1 Posts Sunday February 4, 2018Registration date February 4, 2018 Last seen - Feb 4, 2018 at 03:23 AM
Helpful
tried everything nothing works
Im having the same problem. Fb are asking me to upload a clear photo of my self and ive been trying but all i get back is effor due to bad network connection. But my network connection not strong
Respond to pgrale
Helpful
Same probilam with me plz healp any one plz
Respond to Waryam
Helpful
I got same problem uploading of photo I select and also display result is that ur connection is weak try again later
Respond to PeyTop
nondescript 2 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 3, 2018 Last seen - Feb 2, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Helpful
Hi.
Here's how you'd be able to upload past that error:
1. Make sure your browser displays images.
2.a Use an updated browser that can process the latest HTML and JavaScript (like Google Chrome on desktop or Android). Then select the image you wanna upload. It is important that the image you wanna upload is DISPLAYED first. The error happens because ths image wasn't displayed first. Displaying the image before uploading is required for the so-called HTML5 File API to work.
2.b If you cannot use an updated browser, use a browser that can edit your User-agent then set to Desktop display. Then follow the rest of the instructions (select image, wait to be displayed, before clicking UPLOAD).
Note that either way, you must use Desktop view / Desktop user-agent as much as possible.
Respond to nondescript
Ambucias 51119 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus April 21, 2018 Last seen - Feb 1, 2018 at 04:43 AM
Helpful
You must use the original device with which you created the account with a stable network connection
nondescript 2 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date February 3, 2018 Last seen - Feb 3, 2018 at 10:59 PM
Use a browser that has a "Switch to Desktop View" then access facebook via web.facebook.com

The "stable connection" error screen appears only on m.facebook.com so you have to use web.facebook.com for the upload to work. Make sure that displaying images are turned ON in your browser settings as well.
use desktop virsion site and upload your foto
For me ok already i asked my freind to appload my photo in his cumputer i gave my email and password to him cause me no cumputer only mobileme. But remember guyz only gave your email and pasword in the trusted people dont anyhow gave and now i log in my account already and i changed the pasword already. Now im ok cause i finish submit id And i finish appload my photo. Thank you so much guys for helping me to share your idea and then i apply it thank you so much and thank you very ambucias. Ok already my two account get it back me already thank you so much
Respond to Ambucias