2nd hard disk detected but doesn't show up

Closed
adelina2 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2018 - Updated on Mar 11, 2018 at 09:40 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 14, 2018 at 03:29 PM
My 2nd sata hard disk is detected(found) in BIOS,but when computer booted (windows startup) hard disk not show on my computer ,devices manager ,disk management.
please help me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 12, 2018 at 05:05 PM
Uh, the SATA 3 device is a DVD drive (Tsscorp cdDVD), per the BIOS screen you published. You are not showing a drive in BIOS for SATA2, so your BIOS is not detecting it. Check the power segment you are using, it should be the next one in line, not the last one!
adelina2 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 11, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2018
Mar 14, 2018 at 04:23 AM
thanks for the answer. my computer has a hard drive divided into two parts (c, d) and a cd / dvd. now I connect a hdd else it appears in the bios but when the computer starts it does not appear.normal the windows when connecting any new device it should automatically start installing the drivers
Blocked Profile
Mar 14, 2018 at 03:29 PM
That's the thing, you keep saying it shows up, but it doesn't, at least not in the pictures you published here.

There is no SATA device showing up in any of the pics!

Here is the BIOS you published:

Where is SATA 2?