How to change laptop language

Closed
anthonynsieh Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2018 - Updated on Apr 27, 2018 at 04:25 AM
 Blocked Profile - May 14, 2018 at 05:08 PM
Hi
Pls help me. My HP laptop uses Window 10 OS. But it displaying different language instead of English every time I click anything. I want it to be in English. I have been to control panel and change the language to English but still it wouldn't change when I restart my PC. I check it up in the system setup or bio n the language of the PC is set on English so is the OS. Pls give another means.
Related:

3 responses

Luior Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday May 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2018 4
May 10, 2018 at 05:44 AM
For Windows 10,
1.Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
2.Click Time & language.
3.Click Region & language.
4.Under Languages, click Add a language.

5.Click the language you want to add, and select the specific variation if applicable.

6.Select the new language and click Options.

7.On Region & language, select the new language, and click Set as default.

Alternatively, you can select your location to enable the Windows 10 to give you local content.
Step1: Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Control Panel.
Step 2: Click Add a language, then click the Advanced settings link in the left pane.

Step 3: Click the "Apply language settings to the Welcome screen, system accounts, and new user accounts."

Step 4: On the Administrative tab, under the "Welcome screen and new user accounts", click the Copy settings button.

Step 5: Check the Welcome screen and system accounts and the New user accounts options.
Click OK.

For Windows 7:
Click Start , click All Programs, and then click Windows Update.
In the left panel, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
Windows 7 Language Packs are listed as optional updates. Click optional updates are available.
Under Windows 7 Language Packs, place a check next to the language pack that you want, and click OK.
Last, Click Install updates.
For Windows 8:
Move the mouse pointer to the lower left corner of the screen, right-click, and select Control Panel from the menu.
Under Clock, Language, and Region, click Add a language.
In the Language window, click the Add a language button.
On the Add languages window, scroll down to find the language you want.
Select the language: If the language has no regional variants, click Add.
If the language has multiple regional variants, click Open, select the regional variant you want, and then click Add.
Click Options next to the language you are adding.
If a language pack is available, click Download and install language pack.
If prompted, sign in as an administrator.
When prompted, click Yes to allow Microsoft Windows Language Pack Installer to make changes to the computer.
The language pack begins to install. This might take several minutes.
Blocked Profile
May 14, 2018 at 05:08 PM
Wow, what a detailed repeat of what was offered, great value! Thanks!
OK, so change it again. This time, before shutting, CLICK ADD LANGUAGE, add in English. Now REMOVE any other languages that are listed, and make English the DEFAULT!

If you will notice, the description says the machine will use the first language on the list as a default!
saqib1397 Posts 3 Registration date Monday April 30, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2018
Apr 30, 2018 at 02:24 PM
For the change the language you need to install language pack into your Windows operating system. can you tell me which language pack you want to enable in your laptop?
You can also get your new Windows 10 setup from this site.
https://onesoftwares.net/wp-content/cache/wp-rocket/onesoftwares.net/windows-10-pro-3264-bit-iso-free-download/index.html
saqib1397 Posts 3 Registration date Monday April 30, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2018
Updated by saqib1397 on 30/04/18 at 02:25 PM
Good reply,
Blocked Profile
Apr 30, 2018 at 04:09 PM
Yupp and no need to DOWNLOAD LANGUAGE PACK that is going to MANGLE your PC (as suggested by previous deleted posts!).
Apr 30, 2018 at 02:28 PM
Here you can download the Windows 10 language pack. which will help you to add additional language into your windows operating system.
https://onesoftwares.net/wp-content/cache/wp-rocket/onesoftwares.net/windows-10-pro-3264-bit-iso-free-download/index.html