- Dell laptop8600 inspiron can't power up /lock
- Dell inspiron 15 no power ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell inspiron 15 3521 power on no display no beep - Forum - Monitor
- Dell inspiron one orange power light - Forum - Hardware
- Dell monitor keeps going to power save mode ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How To Exit Power Saving Mode - How-To - Hardware
Have you check out all the connections ( power supply or battery slot). Well the first step is to determine whether its a Hardware or Software problem.
Better find out your cd pack, i don't think that your HDD is damaged. The letter R stands for Repair when using XP recovery console..Do you possess a Windowa XP Cd?