Can't see folder / drive properties

Closed
sql - Jun 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM
 sql - Jun 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Hello,
I have Window XP SP3 installed. It was working fine. I wass running AVG antivirus program so far, since problem with my folder properties, I added a-squared melware also to protect my computer and remove anything that might causing it. Folder properties window opens with all the tabs but whole tab content is covered with '+' and '-' signes and nothing is visible. Both signs are in white with + sign in Black backgrpund and - sign with Blue background in alternate spaceing. Properties are visible in safe mode, as they should.
I also had problem with changing the setting of visibility of Hidden files and Folders but was corrected by merging appropriate registery file. Thanks.
sql
Related:

1 response

whineup Posts 39 Registration date Monday December 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 18, 2009 26
Jun 8, 2009 at 06:18 AM
Maybe you should try an online scan :http://ccm.net/faq/sujet 1599 61 anti malware onlinescans for xp vista
Thanks. I will try online scan.
(Registery was merged after the problem. IBM Net Camara was installed before the problem and it is disconnected but not uninstalled.
Problem has gone away, since this afternoon (in INDIA), without any thing done for it. I think this has happened before too. Hope it does not come back soon or go away for good with on line scan).