No Signal on Screen (Except for a txt sometimes)

Closed
DZ8554 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday July 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 8, 2018 - Jul 8, 2018 at 10:47 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 9, 2018 at 04:33 PM
Hello, I have been having a problem with my mining PC. I built this PC at the beginning of 2018. It ran perfectly for quite a while. Due to a high electricity cost and the price of eth falling I stopped mining for a couple of months.

Now a week or so ago I wanted to turn it back on, But the screen gives me no signal. I have tried quite a lot of things. I tried two different screens, two different HDMI cables. I Tried 3 or four different GPUs to get a signal but nothing seemed to work.
After I did a bit of playing around a signal came onto the screen. It was not the UEFI BIOS but it was from ETHOS, since I had left the USB plugged in. The screen suddenly said that I was connecting from the wrong GPU, and that I was supposed to use GPU0. I tried that but it did not seem to work. I have gotten this image a couple of times now. I am not sure what to do, since I want to start mining again. I also can not understand why this message pops up on the screen but the booting or the uefi bios does not. PLEASE HELP ME.

So far I have tried to reset the uefi setting by taking out the little batterie, by using the loop which the motherboard has. I checked if any of the CPU or CPU socket pins were bent (they were fine). I pushed down the power button with the power supply turned off. I did that around 1000 times. I am going to try switching out the ram, but I have no Idea what else to do.

My build has 12 GPUs (NVIDEA 1060s)
I used the ASRock H110 Pro Btc+
8gb of ram (one stick)
Intel Celleron
The CPU cooler I use came with the CPU
I have ETHOS running of a usb stick
I use 2 Dark Power Pros (one 800W, the other 1000W)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 9, 2018 at 04:33 PM
OK, so this phrase has me concerned: "mining PC". I get you are wanting CPU power, but:

When you say that, why does a "mining" machine need an HDMI cable?

Take the all of the GPU out! Does it boot?

Why should we help for free, when you are trying to make money? It take money to make money, and it looks like you have just ran into an EXPENSE that is business related!