Pulling data from multiple sheets to master sheet

Closed
stuart999 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 6, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2019 - Updated on Jan 7, 2019 at 02:34 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 7, 2019 at 12:44 PM
Hello,

I am working on a project and I could definitely use some help.

I have an excel file with four sheets: Master Sheet, Project A, Project B, Project C.

Each project has a table with a list of various tasks. Each task has a variety of fields such as: Title, Name, Date, Status and Description. Within the status drop down, I can select "Open", "Closed" or "Hold".

My goal is to have all "Open" projects from the individual sheets appear within a list on the master sheet. Essentially, I would like to quickly view all "Open" projects in one location without having to click into each individual sheet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Related:

2 responses

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Jan 7, 2019 at 12:10 AM
Hello Stuart,

It would be best if you could upload a sample of your workbook to a free file sharing site such as ge.tt or Drop Box then post the link to your file back here. If your data is sensitive then please use dummy data. Make sure that the sample is an exact replica of your actual workbook and clearly shows inputs and expected results.

Having something to work with will make it much easier for us to help you.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.