Laptop Gateway D340UI

Closed
EstebanLeon Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday January 8, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2019 - Jan 8, 2019 at 12:54 PM
EstebanLeon Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday January 8, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2019 - Jan 9, 2019 at 11:16 AM
Hello,
I have this laptop and suddenly display stopped working. It turns on, fan and leds works and I can hear hdd working but not.signal on display, I cleaned RAMs, switched to an external monitor and nothing, no signal either. What can I do??
Related:

1 response

Take the battery out and disco from the wall. Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds! Put it all back together and try again. IF no go, try below!

OK< well since you have already opened the case, TAKE THE RAM BACK out and try to boot again. Does it do anything different this time (it should if it is missing RAM)? If it doesn't do anything different, the POST failed (hardware failure), and more than likely it is the Motherboard (that is where POST is run).

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
EstebanLeon Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday January 8, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2019
Jan 9, 2019 at 11:16 AM
Thanks a lot. I'll try as soon as possible. Hope this work. Have a great day!!!