Havent been able to log in for weeks, and have tried everything! Please Help!

Closed
lolopuentes - Jul 10, 2019 at 03:50 PM
JosephYoung Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday April 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2019 - Jul 30, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Hello,

5-6 weeks ago my account was disabled by mistake. I appealed, and a few weeks after, they e-mailed me acknowledging it was a mistake, and re-activated my account.

Since then, i haven’t been able to log back in, neither on the app or website. It says “Sorry, there was a problem with your request.” I have tried literally every suggestion online up to and including factory resetting my phone, and nothing works.I have tried to contact them also with no luck.

I know it is active because others can now see my profile, i just cant log in anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 75.0.3770.100

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 10, 2019 at 03:57 PM
Ypu must deal with insta directly. We are CCM.NET and we cannot provide a fix for your mangled account.
Thank you for your reply. Do you have any suggestions on how to contact them? I have filled out the help forms at the help center, sent emails to various addresses related to their help, and even left a VM on a helpline of theirs. No response for weeks. Thank you.
JosephYoung Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday April 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2019
Updated on Jul 30, 2019 at 10:24 AM
Why dont you try reseting the password for your account

Thank you for the reply. I have tried that multiple times and it just gives me an error message when i attempt to log in.
JosephYoung Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday April 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 30, 2019
Jul 30, 2019 at 10:23 AM
I have been using the same from our Jarvee VPS i never faced any issue can you share the screenshot of the error