Havent been able to log in for weeks, and have tried everything! Please Help! [Closed]

-
Registration date
Wednesday April 6, 2016
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2019
-
Hello,

5-6 weeks ago my account was disabled by mistake. I appealed, and a few weeks after, they e-mailed me acknowledging it was a mistake, and re-activated my account.

Since then, i haven’t been able to log back in, neither on the app or website. It says “Sorry, there was a problem with your request.” I have tried literally every suggestion online up to and including factory resetting my phone, and nothing works.I have tried to contact them also with no luck.

I know it is active because others can now see my profile, i just cant log in anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 75.0.3770.100

2 replies

Ypu must deal with insta directly. We are CCM.NET and we cannot provide a fix for your mangled account.
Thank you for your reply. Do you have any suggestions on how to contact them? I have filled out the help forms at the help center, sent emails to various addresses related to their help, and even left a VM on a helpline of theirs. No response for weeks. Thank you.
Registration date
Wednesday April 6, 2016
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2019

Why dont you try reseting the password for your account

Regards,
Joseph Young
Thank you for the reply. I have tried that multiple times and it just gives me an error message when i attempt to log in.
Registration date
Wednesday April 6, 2016
Status
Last seen
July 30, 2019

I have been using the same from our Jarvee VPS i never faced any issue can you share the screenshot of the error