How to find Instagram demographics?

Solved/Closed
Lola - Updated on Dec 2, 2019 at 04:10 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Dec 2, 2019 at 04:09 AM
hello,

Does the audience tab on instagram show you where your followers are from or where the people who click on your profile are from?

3 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Dec 2, 2019 at 04:09 AM
Hello Lola,

Yes, you can use Instagram Insights to see your demographics including gender, age group and location. Note: To see this data you need at least 100 followers.

To find this information, from the Insights homepage, open the 'Audience' tab.

Scroll down and you will see the 'Top Locations' section which shows the most popular towns/cities of your followers.

Selecting 'countries' will show you more globally where your followers are based.

Good luck!
David
GodInyou Posts 2 Registration date Friday October 11, 2019 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2020
Updated on Dec 1, 2019 at 04:39 PM
In my opinion this should not show, at least I think so, I've never think about it. I think if everything was displayed I think half of my subscribers would have to be removed since I have several times increased followers on my instagram account with the help https://igautolike.com/product/instagram-auto-comments/ and it would be unpleasant to lose it all. I think that many people's business rests on this so let it stay as it is )
Facebookidiots
Nov 18, 2019 at 10:53 AM
What kind of stupid question is this? Does it? It is a yes or no. When you click on it does it show?